Manta Ray Night Snorkel from Kona
- Snorkel gear included
- Close encounter with wildlife
Unlike sting rays, mantas are very gentle and don't have teeth, stingers or barbs. These big and beautiful animals are truly amazing, boasting wingspans that can exceed 15 feet (4.5 meters) in width! They are completely safe to be around, so hop aboard for the aquatic experience of a lifetime!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Manta Ray Night Snorkel
Manta ray night snorkel from Kona
USD $116.81Pricing details
Surface viewing of the manta rays; no snorkeling
USD $48.22Pricing details
Manta Night Snorkel and Dive
- Manta ray night snorkel
- Use of snorkel equipment, wetsuit and instruction
- Warm soup, bread rolls, snack mix and hot drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Videos of your dive (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: David W, August 2015
This was an incredible experience, but unfortunately we only saw one manta ray. Hopefully when we return we have a bit more luck.
Reviewed by: Marcelo B, July 2015