Big Island ATV Tour Through Waipio Valley
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After a safety orientation and ATV demonstration, strap on your provided safety gear, hop on your personal ATV or open-air buggy, driven by a guide, and then ride through the breathtaking scenery of ancient Waipio Valley, featuring sheer 2,000-foot (610-meter) cliffs and vistas of black-sand beaches.
Admire this serene, awe-inspiring and majestic place – a sacred royal land that’s the center of many Hawaiian legends and folklore -- and catch amazing panoramic views as you follow your guide through eucalyptus forests.
Stop to swim at a beautiful waterfall pond, created by the waters of Hiilawe Falls, one of the tallest and most powerful waterfalls in Hawaii. Then, see the back side of Parker Ranch, one of Hawaii's largest ranches, and head to the top of Waipio to ride along the rim.
You’ll enjoy light refreshments and stories from your experienced, knowledgeable and fun guide, and end your tour back where you started.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour at 8:50am
Tour at 12:50pm
- 3.5-hour ATV tour through Waipio Valley
- All necessary safety equipment, including a helmet
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Minimum age is 5 years; children 5-15 years of age ride with the guide in an open-air buggy
- Weight limit is 100-350lbs
- No tandem ATV riding; all ATV riders will be single drivers
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are highly recommended
- Swimsuit is recommended for stop at waterfall
- No prior experience needed
Reviewed by: jeffery b, December 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: jona b, December 2014
Best tour I went on! Very fun, exciting and absolutely beautiful scenery. Guides were informative and very entertaining! Loved it and would definitely do it again.