Private Tour: Barcelona Cooking Class in Chef's Local Residence
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Head to the chef’s private apartment in Barcelona. Wash your hands, get the pans out and let the fun start! Begin by preparing a delicious starter, such as gazpacho (a cold vegetable soup), pa amb tomàquet (bread with tomato) or huevos rellenos (stuffed eggs. Continue uncovering the secrets of Spanish cooking as you make paella (Spain’s most famous dish - rice with seafood or a selection of meats), or chicken with prawns, and finish your class with the mouthwatering dessert crema catalana (Catalan cream) or torrijas (Easter bread pudding).
While you put the finishing touches on the meal, learn the art of food and wine pairing. Then it’s time to taste your creations! Set the table and enjoy your meal with a well-deserved glass of wine! After your meal, hear more about Spanish cuisine from your chef while savoring a cup of coffee.
Please note: The dishes you cook will vary according to season.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1:15pm Cooking Class
Cooking class in English, departs at 1:15pm with local guide.
6:15pm Cooking Class
Cooking class in English, departs at 6:15pm with local guide.
Private Tour: Barcelona Cooking Class with Boqueria Market Walking Tour
- 3-course lunch
- 3 glasses of wine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from the chef's house
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you would like to join a group of friends who have previously booked, please provide their name or booking reference in the Special Requirements section when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: myrabrand, July 2014
This was the best. What a wonderful evening in Barcelona. Great food amazing surroundings and wonderful hosts.
Reviewed by: Susan P, July 2012
Never did we believe how much fun we would have shopping, chopping, cooking and eating! Our experience was by far the highlight of our week in Barcelona. Laia, our chef, informed us of the regional dishes. Our menu was perfect for the weather (summer time ..hot and humid) and