Banff City Sightseeing Tour
See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime. Enhance your
experience with a Lake Minnewanka cruise!
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Including Banff Gondola Ride. Tour departs at 8:30am and total duration is 4.5 hours.
USD $83.38Pricing details
Tour + Lake Cruise and Gondola
Banff sightseeing tour including Banff gondola ride and cruise of Lake Minnewanka. Tour departs at 8:30am and total duration is 6 hours.
USD $112.86Pricing details
- Banff Gondola
- Lake cruise (if option selected)
- Pickup and/or drop-off at multiple locations
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be provided to the local tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
Reviewed by: SADHANA B, Canada, August 2015
brewester is an excellent company. Scenic beauty is parallel with switzerland. Great tour.
Reviewed by: Susan M, August 2015
We saw quite a bit. The scenery was beautiful, and we walked to the top of the mountain at the top of the gondola. The lakes were so pretty! Enjoyed the entire tour!