Banff City Sightseeing Tour
See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Including Banff Gondola Ride. Tour departs at 8:30am and total duration is 4.5 hours.
Tour + Lake Cruise and Gondola
Banff sightseeing tour including Banff gondola ride and cruise of Lake Minnewanka. Tour departs at 8:30am and total duration is 6 hours.
- Banff Gondola
- Pickup and/or drop-off at multiple locations
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be provided to the local tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
Reviewed by: Linda G, United Kingdom, September 2014
We wanted to fit in as much as we could in our time in beautiful Banff . This tour ticked all the boxes. Our driver was informative and friendly. We added the lake tour as well. Excellent. Well worth the money all round.
Reviewed by: Mandy B, August 2014
Another great trip we got the gondola up to the top of the mountain and saw some magnificent views. We then went on the have a lake cruise which was very funny and informative. Would recommend this trip. Banff is such a beautiful place, would love to return one day.