Select a datex
Get acquainted with the city of Austin on this downtown Austin Segway tour. Following your knowledgeable guide, cruise down Congress Avenue and discover historical sites like the Texas State Capitol Building and the Driskill Hotel. Explore the trendy Warehouse District, pedestrian-filled 2nd Street District and Lady Bird Lake set against the city skyline. You’ll hear interesting facts and stories about the sights you see, making this a perfect way to start your stay in Austin.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Meet in downtown Austin on Lavaca Street for a safety overview to get you comfortable on your Segway. Then, head through downtown Austin with your guide, making stops along the way to snap great photos.
On your 1.5-hour tour, cruise down Congress Avenue and pass several historical buildings and sites like the Texas State Capitol Building and the Driskill Hotel. Explore the trendy Warehouse District, filled with restaurants, clubs, concert halls and bars, and discover the pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District, featuring tons of shops and outdoor cafés.
See Lady Bird Lake, a beautiful reservoir on the Colorado River with the city skyline as a backdrop. Throughout your tour, you’ll hear fun facts and interesting stories about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide, giving you a comprehensive overview of the city’s history and culture. End your tour back on Lavaca Street.
Touring Around Downtown Austin
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Downtown Austin, Lavaca Street
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Austin Skyline from the Lake Shore
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please do not bring large backpacks or purses.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.