Austin Sightseeing Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Head down Congress Avenue and see several historical buildings. Pass the Texas State Capitol Building, completed in 1888 in Italian Renaissance Revival architectural style. See how it’s surrounded by 22 acres (8 hectares) of vast grounds and monuments.
See the Driskill Hotel, built in 1886 by a cattle baron that has blossomed into an opulent historic landmark. Cruise past the Bob Bullock Museum, named for the former lieutenant governor, and wave to the Texas State History Museum.
You’ll make stops along the way to take photos and learn fun facts from your guide before ending back on Lavaca Street.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 4pm
Departs at 5:30pm
Touring Around the Texas State Capitol Building
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please do not bring large backpacks or purses.
- Not recommended for pregnant women