Select a datex
See the Atlanta skyline at night as you glide through the streets on the hippest transportation around - the Segway! This 2-hour tour is perfect for those looking for a shorter Segway experience and an alternative view of Atlanta’s most famous sights. You’ll get a nice orientation of downtown Atlanta with stops at some of the city’s top attractions!
Admire the beautiful lights of Atlanta’s skyscrapers as you cruise around the city on a Segway. On this nighttime Segway tour, you'll visit Centennial Olympic Park, one of the fastest growing areas of the city, as well as the Georiga Aquarium (home to 100,000 animals) and the CNN Center, CNN's World headquarters. You'll also glide past Pemberton Place, home to the World of Coca-Cola. Not to be missed is the Georgia State Capitol, glittering at night with its characteristic 23-karat gold dome. This 2-hour evening Segway tour is a fun way to explore Atlanta, especially for couples, families and groups.
Atlanta Evening Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Park Avenue NW in downtown Atlanta
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Atlanta Evening Segway Tour
- Transportation by segway
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Tours run rain or shine
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 265 pounds
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes a pre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization of $500 is immediately canceled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement
Segway Tips :Wear comfortable shoes. Even through you're not walking, you're on your feet for two hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.