Atlanta's most famous attractions at one amazing low price with plenty of time to take advantage of the savings!
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
CityPASS is the best deal in Atlanta containing actual tickets to these premier attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium-Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, AT&T Dolphin Tales Show*, Deepo’s 3D Wondershow and admission to special exhibitions*
- World of Coca-Cola
- Inside CNN Studio Tour
- Choice Ticket 1: High Museum of Art (includes next available timed entry for special exhibitions) OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes special exhibitions and IMAX film)
- Choice Ticket 2: Zoo Atlanta (includes all-rides wristband and express entry) OR Atlanta History Center (includes admission to the Margaret Mitchell House)
CityPASS has done all the work so you can save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, such as a map, hours of operation, transportation information, contact information and insiders' tips so you can get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Atlanta!
*Based on availability
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Georgia Aquarium
- Admission to World of Coca-Cola
- Admission to Inside CNN Studio Tour
- Choice ticket: Admission to Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR High Museum of Art
- Choice ticket: Admission to Zoo Atlanta OR Atlanta History Center
- Atlanta state tax
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
At the Georgia Aquarium, plunge into a one-of-a-kind aquatic experience with 120,000+ rare and intriguing animals housed in more than 8 million gallons of water. Georgia Aquarium's five unique galleries span 500 different species including whale sharks, beluga whales, otters and penguins that comprise an endless display of the most exceptional animals on earth. Experience the fourth dimension at Deepo's Wondershow.
Location: 225 Baker Street, NW
World of Coca-Cola
Experience the rich heritage and global reach of Coca-Cola, the world's most popular soft drink. At World of Coca-Cola see the largest permanent collection of Coke memorabilia ever assembled. Sample over 20 different exotic drinks made by Coca-Cola around the world.
Location: 121 Baker Street, NW
Inside CNN Studio Tour
Journey into the heart of CNN Worldwide and get an up-close look at global news in the making. Inside CNN Atlanta is a 55-minute guided walking tour offering guests exclusive, behind-the-scenes views of the CNN studios and an exciting glimpse of news gathering and broadcasting in action at the world's most trusted name in news.
Location: 190 Marietta Street, NW
Choice Ticket - Choice between:
Fernbank Museum of Natural History
At Fernbank Museum of Natural History, come face to face with the world's largest dinosaurs, discover Georgia's natural history, explore the development of life on Earth, experience the world through interactive exhibits and treat yourself to an IMAX® film!
Location: 767 Clifton Road, NE; just minutes from downtown with free parking.
High Museum of Art
The Southeast’s largest art museum features the renowned architecture of Richard Meier and Renzo Piano. Light-filled galleries showcase an inspiring permanent collection and masterful exhibitions from around the world.
Location: 1280 Peachtree Street, between 15th and 16th Streets, Midtown Atlanta.
Choice Ticket - Choice between:
Your family's wild adventure begins here at Zoo Atlanta! Known for its lush naturalistic habitats, Zoo Atlanta offers an exciting collection of animals including rare giant pandas and one of the nation's largest collections of Western lowland gorillas.
Location: 800 Cherokee Avenue, SE; in Historic Grant Park.
Atlanta History Center
Experience Southern hospitality at one of the South’s most engaging history centers featuring award-winning exhibitions, guided tours of the 1860s Smith Family Farm and 1928 Swan House, 22 acres of beautiful historic gardens and trails, shopping, dining, and more. Also, enjoy a guided experience at Margaret Mitchell House located at the Midtown campus.
Location: 130 West Paces Ferry Road, NW, in the heart of Buckhead, near the Governor's Mansion.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge.
- Child prices apply to children aged 3 - 12 years.
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
Reviewed by: Deborah G, June 2014
We went to the Atlanta History Museum, Aquarium, Coca-Cola Museum, and CNN with our City Pass. We felt using the City Pass was a great deal. We highly recommend it. Atlanta is a great City to tour. We did a lot in four days.
Reviewed by: SYHSU, March 2014