Select a datex
Spend a fun-filled half day on the ocean waters just off the coast of Newport Beach on this deep-sea fishing cruise. Rod and tackle equipment is included, so come with your family and friends, and see who can catch the most fish! No experience is necessary – the ship’s experienced crew will be there to help people of all skill levels catch a fish.
- Popular choice with kids
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
Great for both novice and experienced fishermen (and women!), this five-hour deep-sea fishing cruise is a great way to enjoy the beautiful Pacific waters near Newport Beach. Hop aboard and set out on a deep-sea adventure off the California coast. The boat’s knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you set up your rods and hooks and show you the best fishing techniques for catching trophy fish. Fish commonly caught include bass, sheepshead, sculpin, bonito, barracuda, white sea bass and mackerel.
From Newport Beach, cruise along Orange County's coastline past Long Beach, Corona Del Mar, Huntington Beach and Dana Point. While you’re waiting for the fish to bite, sit back and enjoy the gorgeous coastal scenery.
Your state-of-the-art deep-sea fishing boat is fully equipped with spacious indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms and a full-service snack bar (snacks and drinks available for purchase).
Don't want to fish but want to come along for the sail? Boarding passes are also available for purchase.
If you have a love of the ocean and want to experience deep-sea fishing, make sure to book this tour for an unforgettable adventure!
Special Offer! - Book now and save 20% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Fish for Barracuda!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Newport Harbor
Newport Beach, California
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am departure, half-day deep-sea fishing. Includes use of rod, tackle, bait, boarding pass and one-day fishing license (children 16 years and under do not require license).
12:30pm departure, half-day deep-sea fishing. Includes use of rod, tackle, bait, boarding pass and one-day fishing license (children 16 years and under do not require license).
7pm departure, half-day deep-sea fishing. Includes use of rod, tackle, bait, boarding pass and one-day fishing license (children 16 years and under do not require license).
Boarding pass only, does not include deep-sea fishing amenities.
Half-Day Deep Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach
- Half-day deep-sea fishing cruise
- Rod and tackle rental
- Boarding pass
- Day fishing license (adult and senior only)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child day fishing license (Permits are not required for children 16 years old and under)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permits are not required for children 16 years old and under
Per California's Department of Fish and Game, legal size refers to
'total' or 'fork'. Crew members will help you decipher what is
considered to be of legal size
- Total length is the longest straight-line measurement from the tip of the head to the end of the longest lobe of the tail
- Fork length is the straight-line distance from the tip of the head to the center of the tail fin. Tip of the head shall be the most anterior point on the fish with the mouth closed and the fish lying flat on its side.
- Unless otherwise provided, all fish, mollusks or crustaceans less than the legal minimum size or greater than the maximum legal size must be returned immediately to the water from which they were taken
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.