Select a datex
After the fun of the theme parks, continue on to Las Vegas to keep the fun times rolling. Enjoy luxury travel to the bright lights of Las Vegas on 44-passenger coaches, with the latest movies, complimentary snacks and beverages, reclining seats and on-board attendant service. This is the ultimate way to travel to Las Vegas!
Sit back, relax and recline your seat, adjust your foot rest, tray table and headrest as you begin your journey. Your air ride coach smoothly pulls out of the terminal and your friendly crew introduces themselves and tells you about the coach and services. You'll immediately notice the beautiful decor, professionalism and cleanliness on board.
Your uniformed coach attendant will begin their service with offering a fresh pillow and blanket for your comfort. Your attendant will provide you an assortment of snacks and beverages for your enjoyment. Afterward, you'll begin the full length feature movie. So enjoy the movie, catch up on your reading, enjoy the sightseeing or take a nap. Your attendant will look after your comfort.
You'll arrive relaxed, refreshed and ready to enjoy your Las Vegas visit!
Your onboard attendent will come around and serve you snacks.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Shuttle picks up from select Anaheim hotels surrounding Disneyland and Buena Park hotels
- Approximately 8:00am (exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation 48 hours prior to departure)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:The shuttle will drop you off in Las Vegas at Harrah's at approximately 1:25pm and at the The California Hotel and Casino at approximately 1:40pm.
Roundtrip Travel to Anaheim:
Bus departs at the following times:
- 3:00pm - The California Hotel and Casino
- 3:20pm - Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One Way Transfer
Anaheim to Las Vegas Luxury Transfer Service
- Hotel to Hotel transportation - Roundtrip or One Way services from Anaheim
- On Board Stewardess
- Full Galley with Snacks and Beverages
- Movies with Earphones
- Baggage Handling, Including Golf Clubs
- Pillows, Blankets and more
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Upon check out please enter your preferred return date in the special requirements field
- Please note: this transfer is to hotels only
- This transfer is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee of $10 USD per bag payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- No overnight stops in Anaheim are permitted if departing from Los Angeles
- This is a hotel to hotel shuttle service not intended for day trips.
- Please provide your Los Angeles pickup location and Las Vegas drop off location at the time of booking
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.