Select a datex
Promising spectacular aerial views, this 90-minute seaplane tour is a great way to see the beauty of the Misty Fjords National Monument. You'll take in the untamed wilderness of the Misty Fjords, soar above Alaska's dramatic glaciers and fly over snow-capped mountains.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic air tour
The Misty Fjords National Monument is a 2.3-million-acre (920,000-hectare) piece of pristine wilderness that must be viewed from the air! A bird's-eye-view is the only way to truly take in the monument's majestic beauty and panoramic scale.
From the air you'll see soaring cliffs, saw-tooth ridges blanketed in trademark mists, sky-blue lakes, endless waterfalls and miles of glacier-carved gorges. If you are lucky, you might catch a closer look at creatures big and small, from burly brown bears to agile mountain goats, harbor seals to humpback whales.
Photo opportunities of the spectacular views will be plentiful, as the seaplane tour makes a water landing for better views, ideal for taking photos to show off to your family and friends.
Fjords National Monument
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from your hotel or the Ketchikan cruise ship pier
Return Details:Returns to original departure point approximately 90 minutes after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 8am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 12pm
Tour departs at 2pm
Tour departs at 4pm
Fjords National Monument Seaplane Tour
- Seaplane tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Pilot-to-passenger audio headsets
- Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passengers 275 pounds (124 kilograms) and over will need to be charged and extra 1/2 fare
- Passengers 300 pounds (136 kilograms) and over will need to be charged a full fare
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.