Let yourself be seduced by the breathtaking views over Sydney on this helicopter twilight flight. It is just the ticket to starting off a magical evening in Sydney.
Your 20-25 minute Sydney Twilight helicopter tour begins over Coogee and Bondi beaches bathed in the glow of the setting sun, and continues north along the coastline to Manly Beach and the magnificent North and South Headlands, the gateway to the world's most beautiful harbor.
Flying into Sydney Harbour through the heads, the city lights can be seen as they begin to sparkle onto the backdrop of the darkening sky before your pilot sweeps over the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge before last light.
Sydney's twilight experienced from the air is a truly magical experience and one not to be missed!
Sydney Twilight Tour by Helicopter
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Sydney hotels
Sydney Heliport, located at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
- April - September
4:00pm - 6:00pm
October - March
5:00pm - 7:00pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Twilight in Sydney
- Sydney Twilight Tour by Helicopter
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers to operate. Maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Please advise indicate level of assistance required in the Special Requirements box at time of booking.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110kg (240pounds). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please nominate a preferred flight time at time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated to your request. You MUST call to confirm exact departure time 48 hours prior to travel. All contact details will be provided on your tour voucher.
On the day of travel you can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Travelers Photo ID. Our supplier has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler) on the day of travel. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.