Discover the sights and sample the flavors of Macau with the See Macau Pass, a stress-free way to get the most out of your stay! Get a bird’s eye view of Macau as you ascend 1,108 feet (338 meters) to the Macau Tower Observation Deck and enjoy a complimentary dessert and drink. Enjoy a complimentary meal at one of six ethnic restaurants at Galaxy Macau, a luxury hotel in Macau. Valid for one month from the time of collection, the See Macau Pass will allow you to see more of Macau at a fraction of the price!
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Deciding on what to do when traveling can be a hassle. Take the stress out of it with the See Macau Pass and enjoy several activities at discounted prices! Use your pass for three complimentary services from this list:
- Macau Harbor Cruise: Experience Macau by water with a 60-90 minute sightseeing cruise voyage along Macau Harbor surrounded by incredible city landmarks like the A-Ma Temple
- One-way outbound TurboJET ticket (HK-Macau route): Enjoy a relaxing one-hour sea journey from Sheung Wan (Hong Kong) to Macau on a high-speed ferry (a one-way return ticket must be purchased).
- One hop-on hop-off bus tour of Macau: It's best way to see all of Macau's famous landmarks. Step off the open-top bus at any of the ten stops: Macau Science Center, Kun Iam Statue, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, Pointe 16 (The Old District), Red Market, Border Gates, Canidrome, Kun Iam Tong and Galaxy Macau
- Deluxe meal voucher at Galaxy Macau: Get a free hotel shuttle from Macau Ferry Terminal to Galaxy Macau and enjoy a set meal from any one of these restaurants: Myung Ga (Korean), Spaghetti House (Italian), Lugan Café (Taiwanese), Tsui Wah (Hong Kong), Spice Garden (Northern Indian) and Cascades (Dessert and Beverage).
- Entry and dessert with drink at Macau Tower: Enter the indoor and outdoor observation decks to see breathtaking views of the city skyline. You'll also receive perks at the following places inside the tower: a complimentary drink at Singing Bean Coffee or 360 Café, a complimentary house dessert at Lua Azul and a complimentary photo at Kodak for any purchase of MOP$160 or more (approximately USD $20, based on exchange rate).
Special Offer! - Book and travel before December 31, 2013, and save up to 38% compared to booking the tours separately - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Collect your See Macau Pass from any one of these locations:
- HS Travel at Hong Kong Airport Arrival Hall
- Shun Tak Travel at Shuntak Center, Hong Kong (MTR Sheung Wan)
- TurboJET Premier Lounge at Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal, Macau
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See Macau Pass
- See Macau Pass
- Free services from three of five Macau attractions: TurboJET, hop-on hop-off bus tour, Macau Harbor Cruise, Galaxy Macau and Macau Tower
- Discount on activities at AJ Hackett Macau Tower and House of Dancing Water performance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each offer can only be redeemed once per pass
- Please note that a return ticket must be purchased if redeeming the outbound ticket at the TurboJET
- Redeem free tickets at the ticketing or service counters of each location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.