Select a datex
Visiting Scotland's capital city has never been easier with the Edinburgh Pass. No need to carry notes and small change, with this electronic smart card you can experience quick and hassle-free entrance to attractions.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
From museums and historic buildings to breath-taking art exhibitions and interactive visitor attractions, fine dining and shopping - you can use the Edinburgh Pass to make the most of your trip to Edinburgh. There is something for everyone!
See more and save more with the Edinburgh Pass, the must-have sightseeing pass in Edinburgh. Enjoy free entry to many top attractions, free return airport transfers, great savings while in Edinburgh plus lots more.
Just visit 3 attractions and you can save £10 on a 1 Day Pass. The Edinburgh Pass contains £220 worth of entrance fees and transport tickets at any one time.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE EDINBURGH PASS OFFERING:
- FREE entry to over 30 of the city's most exciting attractions
- FREE voucher for a return airport transfer to be used at a time of your convenience
- Lots of exciting offers from some of Edinburgh’s best retailers, restaurants, tours and gift shops
- Includes the Edinburgh Pass comprehensive color guidebook, listing all participating Attractions and Special Offers, visitor information, area maps and bus routes.
Edinburgh Pass: Glenkinchie Distillery
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Exchange your voucher for your Edinburgh Pass at a VisitScotland centre in central Edinburgh
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 1 calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
Edinburgh Pass: Glenkinchie Distillery
- The Edinburgh Pass
- Free entry to many of the city's most exciting attractions
- Lots of offers from some of Edinburgh's best retailers, restaurants, tours and gift shops
- Free return airport transfers
- Includes the Edinburgh Pass comprehensive color guidebook, listing all participating Attractions and Special Offers. Also includes useful visitor information, area maps and bus routes. (Valued at £3.99)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Local bus day tickets’
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pass holders can visit as many attractions as they wish but each attraction can only be visited once per Edinburgh Pass
- Please note, many visitor attractions may be closed over the Christmas period (24 - 26, 31 December)
Itinerary:The Edinburgh Pass includes FREE entry to the following attractions:
- Almond Valley Heritage Centre
- Auld Reekie Tours Terror Tour
- Auld Reekie Tours Underground Tour
- The Cadies and Witchery Tours - Ghost and Gore Tour
- The Cadies and Witchery Tours - Murder and Mystery Tour
- Children’s Scary Haunted Underground Experience’
- Royal Botanical Garden Edinburgh
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Dynamic Earth (Child Pass not valid here)
- Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World
- Gilmerton Cove
- The Edinburgh Dungeon
- Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour (Child Pass not valid due to licensing laws)
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Glenkinchie Distillery
- Geernyonder Tours - Hidden Gardens of the Royal Mile
- Hopetoun House
- John Knox House
- Maid of the Forth
- Lauriston Castle
- National Museum of Flight including Concorde Experience
- National Trust for Scotland - The Georgian House
- National Trust for Scotland - Gladstone's Land
- National Trust for Scotland - Newhailes
- Nelson Monument
- National Museums of Scotland - National Museum of Scotland, Special Exhibitions
- The Queens Gallery (Palace of Holyroodhouse)
- Scottish Mining Museum
- Scottish Seabird Centre
- Surgeon's Hall Museum
- National Gallery of Scotland Impressionism and Scotland Exhibition
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.