Select a datex
Set sail for a full day at sea in St Maarten You'll spend a leisurely day in true Caribbean style, relaxing on a deserted island, going for a snorkel and enjoying lunch with wine at the island's gourmet capital, Grand Case.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Your first stop is at one of the island's best beaches - either La Samanna, Baie Rouge or Happy Bay, depending on the choice selected by the crew on the day. Enjoy one of these unspoiled beaches, explore the surrounding area looking for shells or swim in the crystal-clear water. The friendly crew will provide you with free beach floats and snorkeling equipment and will be available for any help or instruction you may need.
Next stop is the famous Grand Case restaurant strip. Your three-course lunch promises to be an occasion to remember, served in the shade at one of the beachside restaurants and accompanied by a glass of French wine. You'll spend a relaxing two hours in Grand Case, with time for a swim in the ocean.
The next leg of your round-island sailing voyage takes you past Orient Bay in direction of either Green Cay or Anse Marcel. Here, you'll enjoy a final dip in the ocean before returning to the dock in Great Bay.
Snorkel in St Maarten!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pickup from hotels.
Tour returns at approximately 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Maarten Catamaran Snorkel Sail
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Additional drinks at restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- On board freshly made snacks usually consist of ham, cheese and salad baguettes. You may bring your own food as well (have coolers to store)
- Tour buses and boat are wheelchair accessible, but do not have a wheelchair lift. Persons in a wheelchair must be able to walk a little (with help from the driver) in order to get on and off the boat. The wheelchair must be foldable
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.