St Maarten Catamaran Snorkel Sail
Set sail for a full day at sea in St Maarten You'll spend a leisurely day in true Caribbean style, relaxing on a deserted island, going for a snorkel and enjoying lunch with wine at the island's gourmet capital, Grand Case.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Your first stop is at one of the island's best beaches - either La Samanna, Baie Rouge or Happy Bay, depending on the choice selected by the crew on the day. Enjoy one of these unspoiled beaches, explore the surrounding area looking for shells or swim in the crystal-clear water. The friendly crew will provide you with free beach floats and snorkeling equipment and will be available for any help or instruction you may need.
Next stop is the famous Grand Case restaurant strip. Your three-course lunch promises to be an occasion to remember, served in the shade at one of the beachside restaurants and accompanied by a glass of French wine. You'll spend a relaxing two hours in Grand Case, with time for a swim in the ocean.
The next leg of your round-island sailing voyage takes you past Orient Bay in direction of either Green Cay or Anse Marcel. Here, you'll enjoy a final dip in the ocean before returning to the dock in Great Bay.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Maarten Catamaran Snorkel Sail
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Additional drinks at restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- On board freshly made snacks usually consist of ham, cheese and salad baguettes. You may bring your own food as well (have coolers to store)
- Tour buses and boat are wheelchair accessible, but do not have a wheelchair lift. Persons in a wheelchair must be able to walk a little (with help from the driver) in order to get on and off the boat. The wheelchair must be foldable
Reviewed by: David C, December 2015
Took some friends on the trip around the island. It was our second time and it was amazing. The crew was very professional and friendly. You gotta do it when you go to St. Marrten.
Reviewed by: Mom of 4, USA, June 2014
My husband and I were originally scheduled to do this tour on Tues, June 10th, but I came down with a 24 hour bug and we couldn't make it. My husband met the driver at the designated spot and told him we wouldn't be going and we didn't think anything more of it. I figured we were just SOL on the money I spent. About an hour later we got a call from the company asking if we wanted to reschedule for Friday! I couldn't believe it and we of course said yes. That was so nice of them and we really enjoyed the trip. The crew was great and the snorkeling was awesome. The open bar was a plus and we were out all day with numerous stops around the island. I would recommend this tour group to everyone who wants a good time with "Quality Time"! Thanks again for a great vacation.