San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
In the afternoon you'll visit 3 small boutique Napa or Sonoma wineries, spending at least 45 minutes relaxing at each winery. All wine tastings are complimentary, and you will have the chance to try 5 to 10 delicious wines at each winery. Make sure to purchase some to take home!
The perfect choice if your time in San Francisco is limited, this trip is a great way to spend a day out of the city at an unbeatable price!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Gonzalo T, July 2015
Great experience. We had the best time. We got picked up from our hotel, and the tour began as soon as we stepped inside the bus. ROMAN, our german tour guy, was hilarious. Very funny, and makes you feel so welcome and relax. Telling you jokes, and sharing stories, tips, and restaurants advices, as you go around San Francisco. He is very charming and is very, very practical for such a trip because he keeps you amused all the time.
The Muir Woods was a great start, with enough time to walk around, and Roman was able to beat up all the other tour buses, so we were the first ones there. NAPA and SONOMA, were excellent, the weather was very good, and the vineyards that we visited were small, but very very good. Wines that you would not normally find outside those areas. Great Lunch places recommended by Roman, and the extra stop at the end by the GOLDE GATE BRIDGE near the bunkers, with the whole view of the bridge and the bay area was amazing.
I highly recommend this tour, it picks you up around 8am and by 6pm you are back in your hotel, beating up all the traffic thanks to ROMAN. If you are doing this, ask for ROMAN because he is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Reviewed by: Carlos B, July 2015
Anthony who was our driver was very funny and friendly, he made the long drive go by very fast. Muir Woods early in the morning was perfect, you could smell the crisp and fresh air as we walked though the path. Wine Country tour was informative and a lot of wine tasting.