Munich Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Hofgarten, Royal Gardens
- The Walking Man icon
- Englischer Garten
- Deutsches Museum
- Viktualienmarkt (farmers market)
- Residenz (former Royal residence)
- Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Native English speaking guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Food and drink at our lunch/snack break
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros per customer is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
Reviewed by: Matt S, August 2015
Our tour guide Jose was the best!!! Even with a small tour group, he managed to keep us entertained and made everyone feel at ease when operating the segway. Jose was full of character and told great stories which not only made us laugh but were very educational. I strongly recommend not only Munich Segway Tours but Jose as well :
Reviewed by: Kevin D, August 2015
Munich was our last stop on a two week European vacation. On a whim, I decided to book a segway tour for me and my wife for our first day in Munich. Neither of us had ever ridden one before but it sounded fun.
We did several tourist groups throughout our vacation but overall I feel that this one offered the most bang for the buck, although I must admit that part of my reasoning for that is because this was close to our hotel. There are lots of great tours to do but many of them burn up most of the day and involve hours of travel to and from the destination.
After doing this segway tour we are both convinced that this is the way to go for future vacations. It was a fun way to get around, and because they are pretty quick, you can spread further out and see many different points of interest in a reasonable amount of time. It was also a great way to discover other places to go and things to do. Riding the segways was very easy and intuitive and we were both very comfortable after only a few minutes on them. The guide was very informative.