Munich Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Hofgarten, Royal Gardens
- The Walking Man icon
- Englischer Garten
- Deutsches Museum
- Viktualienmarkt (farmers market)
- Residenz (former Royal residence)
- Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Native English speaking guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Food and drink at our lunch/snack break
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros per customer is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
Reviewed by: Borpit I, November 2015
At first, I wasn't sure that I would be happy on a Segway and I thought that biking or walking would be better. Boy, was I ever wrong... Segway is the way to go. You get to see a lot over the next 4 hours including neighborhoods, parks, etc. It was time well spent.
In regards to the tour, it was excellent! I booked the regular group tour, but since I was the only one, I got a personalized private tour instead. It was the best ending to a hectic business trip. My guide, Jose, was fantastic! He knowledge of history was first rate bonus - magic tricks too!. We did the history bit in the beginning, but then off to Olympic Park and the best part was the BMW showroom. Couldn't ask for anything more. On the way back, more history, and more neighborhoods. It turned out to be really really great. I would definitely book the private tour again!
Reviewed by: sondra, October 2015
Great tour! Jose was an amazing guide