Cruise effortlessly through Munich's parks and sidewalks as you view the sights by Segway! Aboard the self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment, your Munich Segway Tour is limited to a maximum of 8 participants per guide, so you can count on an extremely personal experience.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Riding a Segway is intuitive and easy to learn. Once you're comfortable on the machines, Your Munich Segway Tour will leave the pedestrian old-city sites to explore Munich from its modest beginnings to the vibrant city it is today. You'll not only have a great time riding your Segway, but also see what makes this city so unique.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Hofgarten, Royal Gardens
- The Walking Man icon
- Englischer Garten
- Deutsches Museum
- Viktualienmarkt (farmers market)
- Residenz (former Royal residence)
- Jewish Museum
Munich Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Karlsplatz / Stachus Square
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10:00am. Available March to November
Tour departs at 4:00pm. Available May to August only
Munich Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Native English speaking guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Food and drink at our lunch/snack break
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros per customer is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.