Madrid Super Saver: Toledo Half-Day Trip and Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
Book this tour and save 11% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
The city of Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with wonderful architecture that combines Arabic, Mudejar, Gothic and Renaissance styles. Surrounded by the River Tajo, the atmospheric walled town is home to many historic sites, including churches and museums.
A highlight of your visit will surely be the sight of paintings by 16th-century master El Greco. Toledo was the setting for much of El Greco's artwork; see his famous The Burial of the Count of Orgaz at the Church of St Tome.
On your guided tour of the city, you’ll also see the amazing 13th-century cathedral, the medieval castle, Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue, San Juan of the Kings and the Victorio Macho Museum.
When you are back in Madrid, enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) at one of the numerous restaurants of the city; your guide will advise you the best eateries to sample local food.
Afternoon Tour: Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
This afternoon coach tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Madrid, as it offers a well-rounded introduction to the city. Madrid is a multifaceted city, from its Arab origins to the heady nightlife of the present-day Spanish capital – see the best of it, including the Gran Via and Plaza de España. You'll also visit the city’s historic quarters and famous parks, including Casa de Campo and Retiro.
The city tour concludes at Colon Square, where you can visit the Hard Rock Cafe for a complimentary drink.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Madrid Super Saver: Toledo Half Day Trip and Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One drink at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Entrance fees in Toledo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
Reviewed by: vhbedoya, Ecuador, June 2015
Toledo is full of history. Must Do!
Reviewed by: Patricia M, April 2015
Very good all round tour.
The visit to Toledo was excellent, and the tour of madrid was very informative showed off the fabulous city.