Best Krakow Half-Day Tour by Trabant
After being picked up in a genuine Trabant automobile, your tour begins with a visit to the Nowa Huta district, Krakow's famous communist enclave. Originally a gift from Stalin, the working-class quarter boasts some classic communist architecture. Your guide will share first-hand accounts of what it was like to live behind the Iron Curtain.
Next, you'll visit the city's historic burial mounds, some of which date back to pagan times. The mounds were built as a memorial to Poland's most famous leaders and provide great panoramas of the city. From this vantage point, your guide will point out some of Krakow's more unusual landmarks.
The tour ends with a trip to Krakow's Jewish quarter. After being razed by the Nazis during World War II, this area is slowly being revitalized and is now home to the city's artist community. It's lined with great pubs and cafés, and you will definitely want to come back later to enjoy Krakow's authentic nightlife.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Krakow Half-Day Tour by Trabant
- Tour of the Jewish quarter
- Krakow walking tour (2 hours)
- Guided trip of the burial mounds
- Tips on the best city pubs and restaurants
- Escorted by Private English speaking guide
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel in a genuine Trabant automobile
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: diane f, April 2015
Great fun and very informative too! Super way to get an insight into communist poland with a vodka and jokes thrown in!
Reviewed by: Francisco J, April 2015
Great experience! Learned a lot from this tour