Seville Day Trip from the Costa del Sol
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
When you arrive in Seville, the cultural center of southern Spain, take a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city with your guide. See beautiful landmarks like the Alcazar, Santa Cruz quarter, the Maria Luisa Park, the Avenue of the Palm Trees and the Expo 92 development and parks. As you admire the beauty of these attractions from the comfort of your coach, learn interesting details about Seville and Andalusia from your tour guide.
Continue by foot to the center of Seville with your guide on a walking tour of the Cathedral of St Mary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Then, walk around the exterior of the beautiful Giralda Tower and admire its beautiful colours.
Next, have free time in Seville's city center to have a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to discover more of this exciting city at your leisure, before you return to Costa del Sol.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Seville Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola
Trip from Marbella
Seville Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro
Trip from Estepona
Seville Day Trip from Estepona
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
Reviewed by: VASANT V, March 2015
This trip has nothing much to see a whole day trip but fine no complaints.
Reviewed by: Asma O, October 2013
The tour manager was extremely good