Cordoba Day Trip from Costa del Sol
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
As your local guide explains the interesting history of Cordoba, see the Roman Bridge, the Synagogue, the Jewish Quarter and the famous Great Mosque of Cordoba from your coach.
Next, continue with a guided walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and Cordoba's city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and wander along a network of streets, alleyways, squares and whitewashed courtyards. See the Synagogue and the Roman Bridge and learn the importance of the city in the medieval period from your guide.
After your walking tour, have free time for a traditional Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Then, meet your guide in central Cordoba to enjoy a sightseeing tour of the typical Andalusian patios (courtyards) and gardens of Cordoba.
Take in the last views of Cordoba as you relax on your comfortable coach and leave the city on your way back to Costa del Sol.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Cordoba Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola
Trip from Marbella
Cordoba Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro
Trip from Estepona
Cordoba Day Trip from Estepona
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: momo, August 2014
We had a great day in Cordoba. Our guide Paco was five star .
Reviewed by: Asma O, October 2013
The tour guide was very good