St Petersburg Speedboat Adventure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Following your guide, who will provide narration through the two-way communication system, you’ll pass beautiful islands that house national wildlife refuges and the historic Fort De Soto Park. You may see pods of bottlenose dolphins, manatees, gopher tortoises and numerous varieties of local birds.
There will be several stops throughout the tour at various points of interest. If you want to change drivers, you may do so at any of the brief stops.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tours departs at 9am
Tours departs at 11am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 3pm
Speed Boat Adventure
- Your own F13 mini speedboat
- United States Coast Guard-approved lifejacket
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate.
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- Each boat can carry up to 2 adults and 1 child
- The per-boat weight limit is 500 lbs (227kgs). A small child (less than 50 lbs or 22kgs) is allowed to sit in the middle.
- If you are taking the tour by yourself and there is another single on your tour, we will pair you together. If not, you get the boat to yourself.
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do have a storage compartment; bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
Reviewed by: joienan, June 2014
LOVED IT!!! Captain Tony is the best!! We saw lots of dolphins, the million dollar yacht that sank recently, gorgeous homes, the fastest speedboat in the county, and just enjoyed the speed and fun. This trip was for my 15 year-old granddaughter's birthday - she had a wonderful time!!! Will definitely go back!!!
Reviewed by: waynester2013, April 2014
The speedboat tour was awesome and relaxing. My nephew and I had a great time enjoying the waters of St. Petersburg and the boat guide taught us newbies about the fun of boating. Their staff were professional and knowledgeable about the area and boat safety. Will do it again in the future visit!!!