Select a datex
Discover the Latin Quarter's hidden secrets on an afternoon stroll through the legendary Left Bank district. This Paris neighborhood contains more history and beautiful monuments than anywhere else in Paris, and the best way to see it all is on foot. Paris' history began on the Left Bank, and on this relaxing guided walk you'll gain valuable insights into Paris, its people, art and spirit. Led by your local guide, the two-hour walking tour makes its way from the Pantheon, the final resting place of France's most famous citizens, to the manicured Luxembourg Gardens.
You'll walk along the Latin Quarter's ancient streets and see Paris' three most beautiful churches: Notre Dame Cathedral, St. Chapelle and St. Etienne du Mont. You'll also pass famous institutes and universities, exquisite fountains and statues, art treasures from the Middle Ages, student haunts and the Left Bank abodes of Sigmund Freud, Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, the beat poets and Jim Morrison.
Sights of the Latin Quarter Walking Tour include:
- Learning about Notre Dame Cathedral's history and architecture, with its detailed facade
- St. Chapelle, built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
- Sorbonne University, the most prestigious university in France
- Conciergerie, the brutal prison where Marie Antoinette was held before her execution
- Cluny Museum, the Middle Ages museum of Paris, containing the famous "Lady and the Unicorn" tapestries
- St. Etienne du Mont, a beautiful church that houses the tomb of St Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris
- Place St. Michel, the beating heart of the Latin Quarter
- "Bouquinistes", the famous book and poster vendors lining the banks of the Seine River
Notre Dame, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris, near the Panthéon
Return Details:Concludes in the Luxembourg gardens at approximately 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Latin Quarter Walking Tour
- Guided walking tour of the Latin Quarter
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.