Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup available from centrally located Paris hotels (ZIP codes 75001-75020) if this option has been selected
6:30am (from central Paris hotel)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour (50 people)
Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Mont St-Michel
- Lunch with one drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will spend approximately 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
Salmon with rice and vegetables
Blancmange with red berries
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Reviewed by: Teresa H, September 2014
Fantastic outing, well worth the day trip! Mont St Michel was awesome! Tour guide was at times difficult to understand with her heavy French accent.
Reviewed by: PAUL C, September 2014
This is a long trip (4.5 hrs from Paris including the rest stop). Also, the level of activity to climb up to the top definitely not moderate. But the breathtaking views made the entire experience unique. Unless you combine this trip with another excursion in Normandy, I can not justify an overnight. The luncheon at the restaurant was good but hardly memorable