Chicago Airport Roundtrip Transfer
Travel in comfort from the airport to your downtown Chicago hotel and back again with a Chicago Airport Roundtrip Transfer. Take the hassle out of your holiday with the convenience of a regularly scheduled transfer service to downtown Chicago.
Departing every 10 to 15 minutes, transfers are available 7 days a week from both of Chicago's major airports - O'Hare and Midway. For your return trip back to the airport, the shuttle service operates from 4:00am to 10:00pm.
Please Note: Transfers are valid to downtown Chicago hotels only.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
O'Hare or Midway Airport, Chicago
Shuttles from Chicago hotels operate from 4:00am to 10:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
O'Hare Airport Roundtrip
Roundtrip transfer between O'Hare Airport and Chicago city hotels
Midway Airport Roundtrip
Roundtrip transfer between Midway Airport and Chicago city hotels
- Round-trip airport transfer
- $1.00 MPEA Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 3 pieces of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable (contact details on your confirmation voucher)
- The return journey from your downtown hotel to the airport is open dated, so you will need to ensure that you call at least 48 hours prior to your transfer to advise your hotel and flight details
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- For wheelchair accessibility or assistance, please call the number listed on your voucher to ensure proper service
- Ticket counters and loading zones are at Door 1E across from baggage claim 6, at Terminal 2 door 2E across from Jet Blue Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9 and at Terminal 5, just outside door 5E. If you do not see a van, please call 1-888-284-3826, and ask a reservation agent to send a van to one of these locations when available.
Downtown Chicago hotels to O'Hare or Midway Airport:
- You must call GOl Airport Express on 1-888-284-3826 at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure to book your return transfer. At this time, you must provide your hotel and flight details.
- You will be given a Confirmation Number at this time. Please note this number on your GO Airport Express return ticket.
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to your arranged departure time
Upon arrival at O'Hare Airport
- Shuttles depart from O'Hare airport every 10-15 minutes for downtown service to downtown Chicago. Loading zones for boarding the Airport Express shuttle are at Terminal 1 by Door E (United Airlines), Terminal 2 by Door D (Continental, US Airways, Northwest, Air Canada), Terminal 3 by Door E (Alaska, American, Delta, Iberia) and Terminal 5 outside Door D (International Airlines) across from baggage claim on the Baggage Claim level. At the international terminal we are located just outside Door 1E which is just outside of baggage claim and Customs. The last Airport Express van leaves O'Hare at 11:30 pm seven nights a week.
Upon arrival at Midway Airport
- Shuttles depart from Midway airport every 15 minutes for downtown service to Chicago hotels, downtown businesses and north and south suburban residential locations. The airport express ticket counter and loading zone is located at Door 3 (Southwest Airlines), lower level across from baggage claim. Reservations from Midway to downtown are not necessary.
Reviewed by: Malcolm B, September 2014
Good prompt service
Reviewed by: Patricia K, August 2014
Didn't feel like there was any disadvantage being in a shared vehicle. Van was outside the airport right where they said with lots of people on hand to offer assistance. Return trip was easy.....and they arrived at the hotel as per the reservation. It was a breeze. Didn't regret it at all.