Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 2pm
Murano, Burano and Torcello Private Half Day Tour
- Private guide
- Transport by private motor boat
- Admission to glass-blowing factory on Murano Island
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
Reviewed by: Linda B, November 2015
I have never done a private tour before but this is the only way to go. Our tour guide gave us so much history and information. She took us to a couple of shops in Burano who sold very nice gifts at a very good price. She allowed us to go at our own pace and was very thorough. It was a tour highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Matthew C, November 2015
Samuel was an excellent guide. This was a genuine private tour where Samuel was happy to be flexible and build the trip round the 3 islands as we wanted. A genuine local really interested in making us have the best time. Loved it!