Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 2pm
Murano, Burano and Torcello Private Half Day Tour
- Private guide
- Transport by private motor boat
- Admission to glass-blowing factory on Murano Island
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
Reviewed by: hrbruin, May 2015
Stefania was a marvelous tour guide and we had a spectacular trip to visit these three places. The glassblowing demonstration was unbelievable, crafting s horse in front of us from molten glass. Burano is so picturesque and a great place to have lunch. Do not miss this wonderful tour.
Reviewed by: Frank S, May 2015
Tour was great, and the guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend Barbara to anyone that is looking to do this tour.