New York CityPass
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing.
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
*Please note: Statue of Liberty ferry ride stops on Liberty Island and includes an audio tour. It does not include Monument or Crown access. You may also choose to disembark on Ellis Island
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your New York CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See New York your way!
- Empire State Building Observatory entry
- American Museum of Natural History entry
- Metropolitan Museum of Art and Cloisters entry
- Choice ticket: Guggenheim Museum entry OR Top of the Rock general admission
- Choice ticket: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise OR the Beast
- Choice ticket: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- 15% off all day savings certificate at Bloomingdale's and receive a free gift with a USD$300 or more purchase
- USD$5 off a 2-day CitySights New York Hop On-Off Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Statue of Liberty Monument or Crown access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- The USD$5 off two day hop-on hop-off tour will be received after you have collected your pass. You will have to book the hop-on hop-off directly. The bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Child prices apply to children aged 6 - 17 years
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry, so children 5 years and younger are not necessarily free for all attractions. Similarly, for some museums, children under 12 years are free of charge. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
Reviewed by: drjohnwatkins, April 2015
Tour sites were great.
Reviewed by: Alan L, April 2015
Excellent passes worth every penny. Was very easy to use and you picked your passes up from your first tour.