Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury Helicopter Tour
Click on the 'View Additional Info' link for additional special offers
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
You’ll be picked up from your Vegas hotel by a Mercedes Benz van and driven to the helicopter departure site in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. After boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter, set off on your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. En route, enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon. Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River, past geological rock formations that are millions of years old. Don't forget your camera! Around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and rock pillars with amazing, vivid colors!
Your return flight will include sights of other natural wonders, including rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This flightseeing helicopter tour is truly an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, and mementos from the Old West.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $45 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Early Bird: 7am, available from April to June and November to December
- Morning: between 7am and 9am
- Mid-Day: between 11am and 1pm
- Sunset: between 3pm and 5:30pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Early Bird Departure
Early Bird Departure; available from April to June and November to December. Flight departs at 7am
Flights depart between 7am and 9am
Flights depart from 11am to 1pm
Flights depart from 3pm to 5:30pm (depending on season)
Grand Canyon West Rim Flightseeing Helicopter Tour
- 70-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- Light refreshments including soft drinks
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon West
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a $45 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flights depart from Boulder City, Nevada
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not included entrance into the park
Reviewed by: Rashard H, July 2014
It was great, fantastic time.
Reviewed by: Mark H, July 2014
The driver to and from the hotel was awesome! Our Guide was Australian and was an excellent tour guide. Once I figured out to keep leaning a tiny bit forward so my insides did not get vibrated so much it was even better. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this. Great 50th birthday present!