Explore Hong Kong at your own pace and at a fraction of the cost with the See Hong Kong Pass. Choose four of Hong Kong’s top attractions or activities, and don’t worry about rushing to squeeze them into just a few days – you have an entire month to use your pass from the date of card activation. With savings of up to 40% (compared to booking each activity separately), the See Hong Kong Pass is a great deal and the best way to explore this dynamic city however you wish!
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Special Offer! - By booking this pass, you are saving up to 40% compared to booking the tours separately - Book Now!
Victoria Harbour Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Collect your pass from either:
- Hong Kong International Airport: HS Travel, Counter A8 in the Main Arrival Hall, Terminal 1 (7am-11:30pm)
- Asia Travel Care: Room 905, Tower A, New Mandarin Plaza, 14 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon (MTR Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit P) (M-F: 9am-6pm, Sat: 9am-1pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See Hong Kong Pass
- See Hong Kong Pass with free admission to four chosen attractions/activities
- Pocket-size guidebook
- Special offers and additional discounts
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each admission, special offer, discount and benefit may only be redeemed once
- Pass expires within 1 month from card activation
- 30% off the Feng Shui Tour
- 30% off the Hong Kong Traditional Lifestyles Tour
- 30% off Noah's Ark Hong Kong Harvest Restaurant buffet dinner
- 20% off the Super Star dim sum lunch set and cooking class
- 20% off the Come Horseracing Packages (Happy Valley and Sha Tin)
- 10% off the a la carte menu from Rainbow Seafood Restaurant
- 10% off Bubba Gump Shrimp Company souvenir shop
- USD $3 (HKD $20) off entry to Madame Tussauds
- USD $13 (HKD $100) off Guided Hei Fai food walking tour
- Complimentary souvenir from the Jumbo Floating Restaurant on Aberdeen Harbour
- Complimentary frizzled onion rings at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company (with the purchase of two entrees)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.