Travel by luxury bus on this one way transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Learn more about the flora and fauna as well as the natural and geological history of this classic Northern Territory desert scenery as you pass outback stations. Take an optional Camel ride (own expense) and stop to take photos of Mount Conner, the third monolith of Central Australia.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Travel from Alice Springs via the rugged West MacDonnell and James Ranges to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Stop en route at the Outback Camel Farm where you can take the opportunity to ride a camel, known to many as the 'ships of the desert' (own expense). View and photograph the unusual flat-topped Atila (Mt Conner), a mesa formed during a period of great uplift, then left to the savages of aeons of erosion. En route your Driver/Guide will provide an informative and entertaining commentary on the natural and geological history of the region, the unique Australian desert flora and fauna, and some of the traditional customs and beliefs of the Aborigines who have inhabited these lands for more than 20 000 years.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO ULURU (AYERS ROCK).
Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected Alice Springs hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Concludes at Ayers Rock at approximately 1pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alice Springs town with MacDonnel ranges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
A Good Rest B&B - 6:15am
Alice in the Territory - 6:50am
Alice Lodge Backpackers - Meet at Chifley Alice Springs
Alice Motor Inn - 6:35am
Alice on Todd - 6:40am
Annie's Place - 6:20am
Aurora Alice Springs - 6:35am
Chifley Alice Springs Resort - 6:25am
Desert Palms Resort - 6:45am
Desert Rose Inn - 6:35am
Diplomat Motel - 6:30am
DoubleTree Hilton Alice Springs - 6:50am
Elkira Motel - 6:30am
G’Day Mate Caravan Park - 6:55am
Haven Backpackers - 6:20am
Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge - 6:55am
Heritage Caravan Park - 6:55am
Ibis Styles Oasis - 6:40am
Lasseters Casino Hotel - 6:55am
MacDonnell Ranges Caravan Park - 6:55am
Mount Nancy Motel - 6:15am
Pathdorf Bed & Breakfast - 7am
Quest Apartments - 6:40am
Stuart Caravan Park - 6:15am
Swagmans Rest Motel - 6:40am
Todd Tavern - 6:35am
Toddy’s Resort - 6:40am
White Gum Apartments - 6:40am
Wintersun Caravan Park - 6:15am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.