Best Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour
The Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour is a safe and enjoyable cycling trip of the most popular sights of Washington. Sites you will see include the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Supreme Court and the Capitol. This three-hour Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour combines history, interesting facts, and a love for the city with an easy bike ride.
Make the most of your visit to Washington with this comprehensive Capital Sites guided bike tour. Bikes come in all sizes so that you may find a great fit for your ride. Learn the fascinating history behind the city's monuments, museums, and other sites from the seat of a comfortable bike.
The Capital Sites Bike Tour visits the most popular sites of the National Mall, including the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Washington Monument, Supreme Court, Union Station, the Capitol, and more. Plus, get the latest information on Smithsonian exhibits, special events, and other local insider tips from your safety-conscious and entertaining guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Capital Sites Bike Tour
Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour departs at 10am
USD $39.99Pricing details
10am Tour & Extended Rental
Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour departs at 10am; includes full day bike rental on the day following tour date
USD $39.99Pricing details
Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour
- Fully guided three-hour bike tour
- Comfort rental
- Snack and bottled water
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike.
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Reviewed by: amberland, October 2015
LOVED this tour, the guide Emily was really friendly and full of facts about the city. It was easy to cycle around Washington, there was only one hill up to the Capitol Building, the rest was flat. A really good few hours spent learning about Washington!
Reviewed by: Paige H, October 2015
GREAT TOUR!! Highly recommend!!