Paris City Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round) From February 1st to November 30 tour has a duration of 3 hours 30 minutes. From December 1st to January 31 tour has a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes
USD $80.24Pricing details
Departs at 2pm (March - November)
USD $91.70Pricing details
Departs at 6:30pm (April - October)
USD $80.24Pricing details
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: nikki_cook, September 2015
BEST part of trip to Paris was the Paris City Segway Tour. It was a lot fun and our guide, Jake, provided commentary and history that was light and informative. A MUST DO!
Reviewed by: steve, August 2015
What a great way to see Paris. In 3.5 hours we saw the major sights apart from the Champs-Elyses of which you need to see by foot. Our guide Chloe was fantastic and had a fun spin on the historical content of the places we went to. Segways are so easy to use and so much fun, we covered alot of ground but the time flew by.