Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure with Transport
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Fully narrated tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
After weaving through the tropical wetlands, disembark the airboat for a closer glimpse at the Everglades most recognizable residents. During an alligator wildlife show, expert handlers educate the audience on all aspects of the creatures, including primitive capturing techniques once used by Native Americans. You can even hold a baby alligator in your hands for an unexpected vacation photo! After cradling the tiny gator, take a stroll through jungle paths to view the alligators in exhibits. Hop back onto the airboat to wind your way out of the Florida Everglades and back to your Miami hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs between 8:30am - 9:30am depending on pick up location
Tour departs between 12:30pm - 1:30pm depending on pick up location
Everglades Airboat Adventure with Transportation
- Admissions to the Everglades Airboat Ride, Alligator Demonstration and Jungle Trail
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 3 years
Reviewed by: Dani A, June 2014
Great tour. Airboat ride was only short, but it all looks the same after awhile anyway! Staff were great and we both enjoyed it all.
Reviewed by: Jennifer G, June 2014
My wife and I really enjoyed out tour of the everglades. We plan on doing this again. The wildlife was fantastic. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and pleasant. He was a great tour guide.