The Philadelphia Pass
Get the most out of your trip to Philadelphia! Enjoy FREE admission or discounts over 40 of Philadelphia's top attractions and destinations. So whether you prefer museums or malls, zoos or gardens, sports events or shopping excursions, with The Philadelphia Pass, there really is something for everyone!
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Philadelphia is a city of endless options, and the Philadelphia Pass has been designed to be your personal companion while exploring them. Choose your favorites from over 40 unique attractions and then let the Philadelphia Pass do the rest. Do as much or as little as you like, and at your own pace. The Philadelphia Pass leaves you in control of your visit, allowing you to have the best experience possible to suit your personal taste.
Entry to the following attractions is FREE:
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- African American Museum
- American Helicopter Museum
- Atwater Kent Museum
- AudioWalk and Tour of Historic Philadelphia
- Barnes Foundation
- Bartram’s Gardens
- Battleship New Jersey
- Big Bus Double Decker Bus
- Brandywine River Museum
- Chew Philly Food Tour (book in advance)
- City Hall Tower & Observation Deck
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Elfreth's Alley
- Fort Mifflin
- Franklin Footsteps Walking Tour
- Franklin Institute
- Franklin's Grave Burial Tour
- Ghost Tours of Philadelphia (book in advance)
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours! (book in advance)
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Lights of Liberty Show
- Lincoln Financial Field Tour (book in advance)
- Longwood Gardens
- Mummers Museum
- Mural Arts Tour (book in advance)
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Mutter Museum
- National Constitution Center
- National Liberty Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Philadelphia Art Museum
- Philadelphia Zoo
- QVC Studio Tour
- Ride The Ducks
- RiverLink Ferry
- Simeone Auto Museum
- The Gardens at Morris Arboretum
- Wharton Esherick Museum
- Bistro Romano
- Camden Riversharks
- City Tavern
- Franklin Fountain
- Gallery at Market East
- Jim's Steaks
- Newlin Grist Mill
- Philadelphia Movie Sites Tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Philadelphia Pass
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
2-Day Philadelphia Pass
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
3-Day Philadelphia Pass
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
5-Day Philadelphia Pass
Unlimited use for 5 calendar days from the time of first use
The Philadelphia Pass
- Free admission to over 30 attractions
- Discounts at numerous top restaurants and retailers
- "Fast Track" Admission at selected attractions
- Over $200 in admission value
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What if I lose my Philadelphia Pass?
A: When you receive your Philadelphia Pass you should immediately sign the back of the card and note the card's I.D. number on a separate piece of paper for safekeeping. If loss occurs, the Philadelphia Pass home office can issue you a new one, only if the lost card's number is provided so we can de-activate the lost card. Please be sure to put the card in a safe place upon receipt.
Q: Can I purchase one Philadelphia Pass for my friend and I to share at the same attractions?
A: Since you may only visit an attraction once in a 48 hour period, this is not possible. If you use your card at an attraction and attempt to pass that same card to your friend to use, the Philadelphia Pass reader will reject your second attempt and admission will not be granted.
Q: Can I only visit one attraction per day?
A: No. You can visit as many attractions as you like per day, but you cannot revisit an attraction within a 48 hour period.
Reviewed by: Steven M, June 2014
This card and book is a great deal. I got to try various activities, not the least of which was the hop on / hop off access. Very handy way to enjoy and explore this incredible city.
Reviewed by: Stephen K, June 2013
Really all u need for Philadelphia!!