Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
In Manly, you’ll have time to stroll along The Corso, checking out the relaxed vibe of this popular pedestrian street that ends at Manly Beach. Dip your toes in the ocean and watch the surfers bobbing on the waves before returning with your coach to Sydney.
You’ll have the option to upgrade your tour with a luncheon cruise at mid-day. On the cruise, you’ll enjoy a tasty buffet while listening to informative commentary about the sights that you see from the waters of Sydney Harbour. If you choose not to take the cruise, you will have two hours to explore at your leisure before meeting your coach for the afternoon portion of the tour.
In the afternoon, you’ll set out first for the historic Rocks district, the oldest part of Sydney. Then your coach will drive past Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery of New South Wales to the Royal Botanic Gardens. In the gardens, you’ll stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, a sandstone bench hand-carved in 1810 for the governor’s wife so that she could look over Sydney Harbour.
Next you'll drive to The Gap, a coastal cliff with stunning views overlooking Watson’s Bay. Snap some photos, then pay a visit to popular Bondi Beach. Afterward you'll return to central Sydney traveling through Paddington, the exclusive eastern suburbs, and Rushcutters Bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USD $89.95Pricing details
Tour & Lunch Cruise
Tour including Sydney Harbour lunch cruise
USD $147.52Pricing details
Sydney Day Tour
- Lunch cruise (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
7:00am Crescent on Bayswater
8:10am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8:10am Four Points Sheraton
8:00am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7:35am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7:45am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:50am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:55am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7:15am Sofitel Wentworth
7:25am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:30am YHA Sydney Central
Reviewed by: Paul H, February 2016
Good value if you want to get oriented with Sydney within a day. Decent lunch buffet saves your time too.
Reviewed by: nalst, January 2016
This trip was well worth it. Our tour guide Julius was professional and very helpful. We got to see all the sites of Sydney along with history about the city. The option lunch tour was a nice tour of the harbor along with a very nice lunch.