Nassau Shore Excursion: Exuma Powerboat Adventure
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
If you feel like snorkeling, there is an amazing drift snorkel just a short distance from the shoreline. You can take a guided snorkel over the myriad corals and watch tiny fish feeding in the untouched, vibrantly colored reefs. Or perhaps you'd like to try your hand at feeding local stingrays and sharks!
Grab a drink from the island bar, then sit down to a banquet of delicious freshly caught island grouper, served with fresh salads, tasty breads, grilled steak, tropical fruit platters, chips, dips and other delights. The fully stocked bar (included) has something for every taste, and will keep you refreshed!
After lunch, take a nature tour of the island with guides who will entertain you with colorful tales from the bush. Or take a romantic walk by the water's edge or go for a refreshing dip in the cool, turquoise water before heading back to the Nassau mainland.
Please note: this shore excursion requires a minimum of 4 passengers for pickup at the Hilton British Colonial Hotel
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Nassau for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Exuma Powerboat Adventure
- Nature trek
- Shark, stingray and iguana feeding
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Full bar
- Port pickup and drop off at the Hilton British Colonial Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, individuals with neck, back or spinal injuries or other medical conditions which might be affected by a high-speed powerboat ride
- Cruise Ship Pickup - a minimum of 4 passengers is required for pickup at the Hilton Hotel.
Reviewed by: Mandy H, August 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Nicole R, July 2014
This is the best excursion on Nassau! Water is amazing, feeding iguanas is super cool and the stingrays and sharks are amazing. We plan to do the day trip again if we ever go back to Nassau.