Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Rail Tour
Please note: Due to a landslide the famous path “Via dell’Amore” is still closed and for security reasons it will remain closed until at least 2015 ; during our tour we will be visiting instead Vernazza, one of the other villages of Cinque Terre, until further notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Train trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Boat trip Portovenere to Monterosso
- Professional guide
- Admission to Via dell'Amore path from Manarola to Riomaggiore
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to a landslide which occurred at the end of September 2012, the famous path “Via dell’Amore” has been closed. During your tour you will visit Vernazza instead, one of the other villages of Cinque Terre, until further notice
Reviewed by: Anonymous, USA, November 2014
We really enjoyed seeing Cinque Terre by boat, as well as spending time in the villages. Our tour guide was great.
Reviewed by: Rosslyn C, October 2014
This was a return visit following our 18 day tour of Italy. It was very informative and we enjoyed every moment of the commentary by the guide. It was unfortunate that the heavens opened up and we had to be evacuated from the region quickly thus missing the final village (the one we had not seen). Our safety was paramount to our guide and it was appreciated how he kept his calm and we left quickly. Another great Viator experience.