Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on April 3,4, 5,28 and June 12,13,1415. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; March 6, April 14,26 ,27,29 ,30, May 19, June 14,15,16,25 and July 14, 17. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor, except on June 14 when the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace.
Reviewed by: John D, July 2015
Excellent tour and very knowledgable guide
Reviewed by: Maree S, July 2015
Great tour! Tour guide was very informative, making the trip fascinating and fun! Great way to see Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the grand buildings of Oxford in one day!