Best 4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville and Granada from Madrid
- Multi-Day Trip
- Led by a local guide
- All-inclusive tour
Your tour begins with a morning departure from Madrid to Cordoba, as your luxury coach takes you through the legendary countryside depicted in Don Quixote, the Man from La Mancha. After enjoying lunch (own expense), take a guided tour of Cordoba to discover the city’s mix of Jewish and Arab culture. Admire Cordoba’s medieval architecture, with its whitewashed courtyards, winding alleys and leafy squares. Leaving Cordoba, continue to Seville for dinner and your accommodation.
Overnight: standard-grade Catalonia Santa Justa or superior-grade Melia Lebreros in Seville
Day 2: Seville (B, D)
After breakfast, enjoy a morning tour of the beautiful city of Seville, including the cathedral, Santa Cruz quarter and Maria Luisa Gardens. Discover the hidden secrets of this lively city built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, with its rich Arab legacy and colorful local districts such as Triana and La Macarena.
Spend the afternoon exploring Seville at your leisure, before returning to your hotel for dinner. In the evening, stroll along the riverside promenade, visit one of the city’s legendary bars or experience the drama and passion of flamenco at a Seville flamenco show (optional extra).
Overnight: same as previous night
Day 3: Granada -- Alhambra -- Generalife Gardens (B, D)
After breakfast at your hotel, relax on board your luxury coach during the scenic drive along the historic Caliphate road to Granada. In this legendary city renowned for its amazing Moorish architecture, take a guided tour of the World Heritage-listed Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, one of Andalusia's special highlights. In the mosaic-tiled and landscaped gardens of the Alhambra, discover the culture and history of Spain’s Moorish rulers and admire their exotic architectural legacy. After dinner at your hotel, spend the evening at your leisure or watch a Gypsy Zambra flamenco show in Granada’s Gypsy quarter, Sacromonte (optional extra).
Overnight: standard-grade Hotel Los Angeles or superior-grade Melia Granada Hotel in Granada
Day 4: Granada -- Toledo -- Madrid (B)
Following breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a scenic coach ride to the World Heritage-listed imperial city of Toledo. Discover the city’s multicultural layering of Christian, Moorish and Jewish culture, and well-preserved medieval architecture. After lunch (own expense), take a guided walk into the past along Toledo’s cobblestone alleyways and enjoy a tour of the city’s monuments and landmarks. During the tour, hear about the work of baroque artist El Greco in Toledo, and see examples of Toledo’s signature Damasquinado metalwork, delicately etched with gold. Departing Toledo in the afternoon, relax on the return drive to Madrid, where your tour ends.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes three nights of accommodation in standard-grade hotels. Tour includes an English-speaking guide
USD $501.68Pricing details
Includes three nights of accommodation in superior-grade hotels. Tour includes an English-speaking guide
USD $524.23Pricing details
4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville and Granada
- Entrance fees
- Guided visits in Seville
- Guided visits in Cordoba
- Guided visits in Granada
- Three nights accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Madrid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- In the case of 3 adults and 1 child, 2 twin rooms will be required
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (ie. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Prices for 1, 2 and 3 people are for a single, double and triple rooms respectively
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
- Maximum of 3 people per room
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
Reviewed by: Kathy I F, September 2015
This was a wonderful Tour. Margarita was an excellent guide.
Reviewed by: Anay P, September 2015
Very good tour with excellent tour guide Hugo and driver Merino. Tour is conducted in Madrid by the largest tour company in Spain so you get good hotels. Time in Granada and Toledo is not enough but it gives you a reason to return to Spain to see those 2 amazing places..