On the London in One Day Sightseeing Tour, you will explore the very best of London on a fully-guided tour. You'll take a scenic drive through the West End and City past famous sights such as Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square, see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. In the afternoon, enjoy a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral, visit the Tower of London and cruise on the River Thames. For those not ready for the day to finish, upgrade your tour to include a flight on the London Eye!
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Your full-day tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to Westminster Abbey, where many of England's kings, queens, statesmen, poets and writers are buried. Other famous London sights you'll see on your guided tour include Big Ben and the neo-Gothic Houses of Parliament, Whitehall, Downing Street and Trafalgar Square, watched over by Nelson's Column.
After watching the famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace in all its colorful pageantry, it's time to eat a hearty lunch (additional cost) at a traditional English pub in Trafalgar Square. After lunch, take a tour of St. Paul's Cathedral and see Mansion House (home to the Lord Mayor of London) and the nearby Bank of England, known as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street, in the heart of the old City.
Next stop is the Tower of London, the ancient fortress steeped in centuries of murder and treason, guarded by jet-black ravens. The splendidly dressed Beefeaters will tell you about the Tower's history, including tragic tales of royals and nobles who met their end within its walls. The Tower of London is also and home to the priceless "Crown Jewels", including the enormous Cullinan diamonds and the extraordinary Koh-i-Noor. Finally join a Thames River cruise for great views of the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and London's famous bridges.
Do you want to pre-book ticket to the London Eye?
Upgrade your London in One Day Sightseeing Tour to include a London Eye flight, and continue your days sightseeing independently. From the London Eye, you'll have panoramic views over the whole city from a unique and memorable vantage point!
Tower Bridge, London
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station. Hotel pickup is available from selected located London hotels.
Return Details:Concludes at Westminster
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
London in One Day Sightseeing Tour
London in One Day Sightseeing Tour and London Eye Flight. On arrival at Victoria Coach Station, please go to the local supplier ticket office (nr Gate 1) to collect your voucher for the London Eye.
The splendidly dressed Beefeaters will tell you about the Tower of London's history
- Hotel pickup
- Guided Tour of St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Thames River Cruise
- Tower of London tickets
- Free time to explore on your own at the Tower of London
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- St. Paul's Cathedral is closed every Sunday and will be closed to the public on January 31, February 7, 13 (Ash Wednesday), March 29, (Good Friday), April 30, May 14, June 19, 22, 29, July 16, 17, September 20 and October 3, 16 2013. On these dates, there will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and the tour spends longer at the Tower of London.
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.