Paris Night Bike Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6pm - February 15 - March 29 and October 26 to November 30
7pm - March 30 - October 25
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 6pm (February 14 - March 28 and October 25 - November 30)
Tour departs at 7:00pm (April 1 - October 31)
Biking Tour of Paris
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
Reviewed by: Year Wah L, March 2015
Loved it absolutely. Paris is even more romantic when you cycle through it at night! Staff and our guide (Thanks April :D) are all very helpful and they do make sure everyone are safe. Cycling on Paris road is easy as its generally flat and I feel motorist/cyclist respect each other on the road and I feel very safe while on it (they helped a great deal on cobble roads and gravels, great choice)
Extremely fun experience with great people, I think will now go join other tour company tours in other cities. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: noelle, December 2014
Excellent safe organised and fun.