Parc Asterix Tickets
Book by July 3 and get free admission for all children aged 7 or under when you travel between April 11 and July 3, 2015
Would you like to feel your heart race? Then get on board Goudurix, the impressive big 8 which will turn your world upside down no fewer than seven times or take your chances on Tonnerre de Zeus, one of the largest wooden roller-coasters in Europe. Ready to be spellbound? Join us at some of the most amazing live shows! With Assurance fou-rire and the heroes of the Gaulish Village or Stars of the Empire, thrills and spills are guaranteed.
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Parc Asterix with a trip to The Forest of Idéfix in the center of the park. Discover the five new attractions with Idéfix and his friends before enjoying one of the three live shows. Watch the amazing dolphin acrobatics, see the Roman Army train its new recruits and meet your favorite characters at the village show.
And to make your adventure last a little longer, savour the legendary hospitality of Parc Asterix's very own hotel L'Hotel des Trois Hiboux and take a well-earned rest in the heart of the forest.
A shuttle service operates from Paris Carrousel du Louvre (close to the Louvre Museum) to Parc Asterix. Depart at 8:45am and return at 6:30pm. Roundtrip shuttle tickets cost approximately 23 euros, payable direct.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10am to 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Parc Asterix Tickets
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free admission for all children aged 7 or under when you travel between 11 April and 3 July, 2015
- Offer valid only on full price adult ticket and a maximum of 2 children for 1 full price adult ticket purchased
- A check on the age of the child may be made, the child must have an ID to prove his/her age. The free ticket combined with the paid tickets are only valid on the same day. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
Reviewed by: stella, Australia, November 2014
We enjoyed a trip down our childhood memories. It was great fun
Reviewed by: Cait B, August 2014
Brilliant! Much more fun than Disneyland - edgier, more genuinely French and queues much shorter during peak season. Loads of rides, food options and gift shops - a great day out!