Caves and Dolphin Watching Cruise from Albufeira
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Caves and Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Jennie C, November 2015
This was brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone. We didn't see any dolphins or whales as there was thick sea fog the day we went out, but the staff really tried to take us out further to sea to avoid the fog and find some dolphins. The sea caves are truly remarkable and beautiful and the views were amazing. The whole ride was exhilirating and great value for money!! Me and my boyfriend loved it and would love to go back and do it again.
Reviewed by: Robert L, September 2015
Great thrilling trip. Well worth a go if your into boat trips, which we are. Didn't get to see any Dolphins unfortunately, but that cannot be guaranteed of course. Quite a delay at Gate 4 waiting to board, with no obvious reason why, but worth the wait. Tip! The parking.... Although the underground parking says Free for 3 hours, it is actually FREE all day and it keeps the car cool for your return. Very capable crew gave you confidence they knew what they were doing. As ex navy, coastguard and fast boat crew myself, it is always comforting if the crew display knowledge. The only annoyance was the skipper was looking at his mobile too often, but I never thought it detracted from his skill in handling the boat. Thoroughly enjoyed the trip and am happy to recommend it.