San Francisco Holiday Lights Tour by Cable Car
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Seasonal Offer
Start at Fisherman’s Wharf, with its festive lights and decorations that exude holiday cheer. From there, make your way through the city, getting a first-hand look at how San Francisco celebrates the holidays. Delight in Union Square's sparkling tree and ice rink, breathe in the sweet smell of chocolate as you pass Ghirardelli Square, and stare wide-eyed at the twinkling boats floating on the Fisherman's Wharf waterfront. The colorful ride is perfect for all ages!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday and Saturday, 5pm-9pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See the holiday lights of the city
- Holiday tour by motorized cable car
- Professional guide
- Santa hat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress accordingly. Cable car operates rain or shine so come prepared with rain gear and/or a coat
- Cable cars are wheeled and not on rails to provide maximum flexibility for holiday sightseeing