Reykjavik Super Saver: Blue Lagoon Round-Trip Transport plus Gulfoss and Geysir Half-Day Tour
Book this trip and save 1.5% compared to booking the tours separately
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The Blue Lagoon is a unique geothermal spa in a lava field south of Reykjavik. You'll have 2 unguided hours here to do as you please. Perhaps you'll take a relaxing bath or massage in the milky blue-green water of the huge outdoor lagoon. The waters have curative powers, and the sensation of lying in a warm outdoor spa surrounded by snowfields is uniquely relaxing.
Choose from a regular bathing experience or upgrade to an exclusive bath for a touch of luxury. Swimming costumes, towels and bath robes are available for hire (own expense). If you'd prefer not to bathe, perhaps you'd like to take a walk in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings.
Gulfoss and Geysir Express
In the afternoon, the tour continues from Reykjavik with the Gulfoss and Geysir Express half-day trip. The tour begins with a visit to Thingvellir, a geologically unique place where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet. The Icelandic parliament Alpingi was established here in 930, and in 2004 Thingvellir was added to UNESCO's World Heritage List.
You will also see the majestic and beautiful waterfall Gullfoss, the incredible spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur. After driving by the village of Hveragerdi, with its large greenhouses cultivating all manner of fruit, vegetables and flowers, the tour returns to the capital.
Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9.00am and includes a visitor pass and entrance to the Blue Lagoon only
USD $134.33Pricing details
Tour departs at 9.00am and includes a Visitor pass, entrance to the Blue Lagoon, use of towel, drink of your choice, skin care trial pack and algae mask
USD $151.40Pricing details
Blue Lagoon, Iceland
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fee to The Blue Lagoon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
- Please note that all bookings made prior to June 25th 2015 do not include the Blue Lagoon ticket and are required to purchase a ticket from the local operator directly upon check-in. All Bookings made after June 25th 2015 have the Blue lagoon ticket included
Reviewed by: Lori V, August 2015
We were very happy that we were picked up in the morning at our lodging since we had no transportation. Bus driver was very capable and ride was pleasant.
Tour guide knowledgeable we had plenty of time to walk down and see sights and take pictures.
Would have appreciated the guide telling us the restrooms were free in the gift shop/restaurant at waterfall stop instead of telling us restrooms were in the building to the left. We had to pay admission with our credit card and saw free restrooms afterwards. He did tell us restrooms were pay at first stop so we opted not to use them. That was the only negative.
Reviewed by: Mary D, August 2015
Extremely well organized. The tour guide was excellent. It was well worth the time and expense. I appreciated that it was true to the advertising.