Northern Lights Night Tour from Reykjavik
- Seasonal Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This tour is seasonal, operating only from September to April.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
September 15 - March 31: 8:00pm
October 15 - March 15: 7pm
April 1 - April 15: 9pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7pm
Departs at 8pm
Departs at 9pm
Northern Lights Mystery Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you do not see the northern lights, or if your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you may rebook for another evening free of charge (subject to availability), but no refund will be provided; speak to your guide on the day or contact the local supplier on the number provided on your voucher.
Reviewed by: suwilliams7, February 2016
I have wanted to see the Northern Lights for such a long time and we finally got to see them on this trip. I have no idea where we went but it was freezing cold. Luckily the coach was available for us to get back on if we wanted to
Reviewed by: Melanie B, February 2016
We were lucky enough to see the northern lights! Such a surreal experience and unfortunately our iPhone could not pick up the lights for a photo. I am hoping that someone that went on the same night as we did... uploads a photo.
Nevertheless, it was an amazing experience and is a memory I will keep forever. Something I can tick off the bucket list. The tour was great our driver and guide were both so friendly and fed lots of information whilst on the bus.
Be sure to rug up.... because it can take a while for the lights to show and it was FREEZING! So worth doing though. I would highly recommend. The driver and guide will go out of their way to make sure you see them if the possibility is there.