Paris City Tour with Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Next, you'll join a cruise down the Seine River to discover 2,000 years of Paris history. Lunch is served at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the large picture windows.
For midday departures, your tour will start with the sightseeing tour, followed by lunch at 2:00pm and ending with the cruise which is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
View of the Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (1 hour)
- Coach tour of Paris (1.5 hours)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
Reviewed by: Francis S, September 2014
The trip from start to finish was amazing, very well organised, the lunch at the Eiffel Tower was delicious and I have already past on a recommendation to a friend. Thanks to everyone.
Reviewed by: Louise E, August 2014
This was the best tour as described! It was professionally managed, timely, personal assistance was part of the package, and the meal was awesome with a great view.