Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $193.09Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $215.81Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $249.89Pricing details
Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Ticket to first Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime, Blinis
- Cod Fish on a bed of black squid ink risotto, shellfish, emulsion of aged parmesan cheese OR breast of duck with satay sauce, wok of mixed vegetables with coriander, soya shoots
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Blancmange of lemon-sole, fine avocado carpaccio, pomelos supreme, vegetable shoot OR Scottish salmon marinated with Vodka, iceberg salad with crunchy vegetables
- Skewer of sea scallops, lentils thicken with raw Foie Gras and chive OR breast of roasted chicken from the Landes Region, shellfish bisque , fricassee of seasonal vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet
- Mise en Bouche
- Snow crab legs, quinoa with exotic fruits, mango chutney OR slice of pan fried Foie Gras, “Puck” of beets confit with sweet spices and red wine, sprouts of Arugula
- Fillet of marinated John-Dory gently baked in the oven served with a Dieppoise sauce, mushrooms cooked in lemon juice and butter, shrimps, mussels, solferino of Vegetables OR Roasted Veal Loin, Trio of Carrots with Ginger Caramel, Scallion,
small beet, heart of Romaine lettuce, simple juice
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
Reviewed by: Dog, January 2016
Just as I hoped it would be..the mood, the food and the show was fab, well worth it!
Reviewed by: Claudean A, January 2016
It was absolutely wonderful beyond expectation. The Moulin Rouge itself was stunning, especially at night when the sails rotate and the pretty red lights twinkle. The show was awe inspiring and had really unusual acts - things I'd never seen before. Overall, fantastic.