Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $194.00Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $216.83Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $251.06Pricing details
Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Ticket to first Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Eggplants from Nice, aged parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR semi-cook tuna tataki, beetroot carpaccio with smoked oil
- Pan fried salmon, pea’s French style and burned onion OR breast of farm chicken, fricassée of seasonal vegetables, taragon juice
- “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Soft Boiled Egg, fregula pasta, shavings of lomo Iberian OR Dublin bay prawn tail on a bed of granny Smith apple, quenelle of Aquitaine caviar
- Seared fillet of sea bass, small penne pasta, seafood broth with saffron, shellfish OR French veal loin, buratta raviole with raw, cooked vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Lobster, vegetables "toma-cotta", tomato gazpacho andaluz OR warm green asparagus, pan fried turkey oyster meat, Vinaigrette sauce with chicken stock
- Fillet of beef, watercress cannelloni, tomato stuffed with shallot chutney, red wine sauce OR fillet of "John-Dory" cooked on a bed of fennel, Seasonal Vegetables
- Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier“ pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 20 - January 05, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
- Light pastry medly
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Baked sea scallops casserole
- Scampi bisque, potato mousseline with butter
- Pear and mandarin orange sorbet with a taste of Indian Bergamot and iced vodka
- Fillet of beef with pan-fried foie gras, crispy agata potatoes, golden vegetables and a rich jus
- "Moulin Rouge Velvet Fruits"; Raspberry delight, vanilla cream with orange, calisson biscuit with almonds, raspberry sauce and Champagne sorbet
- Chocolates and macaroons
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
Reviewed by: Courtney T, October 2015
Beyond my expectations! The show was dazzling!
Reviewed by: Donna S, September 2015
Very impressed with the Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show.
Not only was the show spectacular but our seating was excellent.
Also the dinner was delicious!!!